Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blankets from Aunt Karen

Today when we got home there was a large package at the front door addressed to Mason and Tye. When I opened it up, I found the these two adorable blankets that Brion's aunt Karen had made for the boys. They match the boy's rooms perfectly, and of course I was ready with the camera much to Mason and Tye's dismay.

This is Mason's blanket. it has cowboys and horses on it. The pj's were also in the box, they had "aiwpwanes" on them, so of course Mason wanted to put them on right away! I had to work really hard to get Mason to smile (hence the use of cheese cubes as a bribe), it was way past nap time, and he was really tired, but I did manage to get a little grin.
Tye's blanket had little baby cowboys and tractors on it and it matches his nursery perfectly! He is so much fun to pose, fortunately he has not learned to run off yet when he sees the camera.


Tye decided that it was time to go to sleep! Thank you so much Aunt Karen and Uncle Lester, you made our day!!!

No comments: