Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baby Blue

Brion took Mason out this morning for some "Daddy and Mason time", so Tye and I got to spend some quality time at home. It has been alot cooler these days, and this morning it was actually cold. I was so excited because I have been waiting for cooler weather so I could dress Tye in his little sweater and matching hat (it is a blue and brown set that really brings out his eyes)! It was an absolutely beautiful day, so we took a walk and took some pictures. Now, I know that I am biased, but I thought that Mason had the bluest eyes that I had ever seen, that was until I saw these pictures...I think that Tye has Mason beat!
In the stroller before we left, he was making some silly faces.


If you look closely, you can see his two little bottom teeth peeking out!





I had fun spending some alone time with my little Tye, and Mason was soooo excited to spend the day with Brion! I love my little Baby Blue...times two!


1 comment:

Denise Skelton said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 1st and the last one! :) Beautiful!