Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summertime = Pooltime!

This is what we have been doing as often as we can...swimming! The boys love it, Brion gets to go with us before work, and I get to cool off and float! We went for about two hours today, and it is a great way to let the boys burn off energy and spend time together. It is GREAT that we get to use my parents pool, and the boys love getting to see Poppa and Gee so much!
Tye likes the faucet in the hot tub, it is not heated right now so it is like his own little Tye sized pool.
Mason's "ninja kick" off the diving board!
I love my boys so much!
Mason's favorite thing to do...DIVE! He also swims all by himself and has been all summer thanks to Daddy and Poppa!
"Yay Tye" he was clapping about something.
Mason loves it when Brion throws him up in the air, his favorite part is the "big huge splash" he makes when he goes in the water!


I am sooo thankful for Poppa and Gee's pool and for Brion's awesome work schedule!

No comments: