I recently ordered a baby sling/wrap for Gaige, and when I got the notice in the mail on Monday that I had a package to pick up I just figured it was the baby sling. Brion and Mason went to the post office and came back with a big/heavy box that was definitely not my sling. Mason ran into the house and told me that my mail had not come yet, but that he got mail and he would share it with me, so sweet! It turned out to be a box full of birthday/Christmas/baby presents from Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Jack! The boys were sooo excited, I let them have the birthday presents and put the rest away until Christmas. Aunt Carolyn always picks out the coolest books for the boys and her books are always a favorite in our house! Thank you Aunt Carolyn, Uncle Jack, Danielle, Callie, Leeland, and Jonathan for the super fun books!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment