Brion was off this year for Christmas eve, so it was extra fun and extra special to bake our cookies for Santa all together! Mason gets sooo excited about it and he loves helping in the kitchen, we let Tye help this year too although I'm pretty sure he ate his body weight in Hershey's kisses before the night was over!
Just about ready to start!
Daddy reading out the ingredients :)
Mason loves cracking the eggs, it's a good thing these cookies were just for "Santa" because I'm sure that there were a couple of shells in the mix.
Tye ate more than he helped, I think he has a chocolate addiction!
I had some Christmas cookie cutters, and I have seen them somewhere all year, but when it came time to make the cookies they were nowhere to be found! So, we improvised and used on of Tye's old bottles!
No comments:
Post a Comment