Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas this year!!!
The boys were so excited to wake up and see all the presents under the tree and an even better surprise was the beautiful snow that blanketed everything Christmas morning! Mason said it was "the best Christmas EVER" and both he and Tye loved getting to see all of the snow! We opened presents at our house and then went over to Mom and Dads to give them their gifts and open more presents, I think between the boys we now have enough toy guns and trucks to start a small army, haha, they were super excited about all their presents and we had the best time getting to watch them open and enjoy them! I got a new camera for Christmas this year and it is AWESOME, and Brion got and I Pad which was a huge surprise to him!!! We all pitched in cooking lunch and ended up with a yummy ham, mac-n-cheese, green beans, sweet potato casserole, and rolls that we ate at Mom and Dad's. After lunch we came home and the boys gave us the best Christmas present ever, a 2 hour nap, yay sleep!
As you can tell there are no pictures in this post, well that is because in my extreme excitement about my new camera I accidentally erased ALL of our Christmas morning pictures! It made me sick and I am so sad to have lost them all but I will always remember the blessing of our family and the fun that we had!
Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

No comments: