This is kind of a hodge podge post, but I have all these pictures on my phone and since I haven't been taking my big camera with me lately (too hot) I wanted to make sure and remember these as well! We have literally been at the pool almost 7 days a week, it is SO HOT here right now! Tye is now swimming without his ring, huge progress for him!!! We have also been to the children's museum, baseball game, swimming, and playing inside alot the past few weeks, and during the summer we live outside and I try to do as much as possible with the kids so I usually leave the big camera inside.
Last week we went to eat at the Macaroni Grill with Mom and Dad and all the boys, we had the best time and they were awesome in the restaurant! Brion and I even got to sit alone at our own table because all 3 boys wanted to sit with Gee and Poppa!
Mason and I made home made play dough for the very first time while the babies were napping the other day, it was so much fun!
Gaige woke up about 1/2 way through us cooking it so he watched Mason stir the dough, Mace picked a bright green color and it turned out so cool!
Mason and his finished play dough!
We went with a group of other police families to a baseball game and brought Mason for some one on one time with Brion and I. He had a blast and got to eat pizza and get a coke, and even a little baseball hat that had an ice cream sundae inside. He loved it all and we cant wait to take him to another one!
Mason and I also got to go out with a friend of mine and her 2 daughters for bowling and ice cream. Mason beat me the 1st game and then I beat him in the second, he was such a good sport and we had the best time together. He got to order a cheeseburger at the table and after we bowled he got to play a few arcade games before it was time to go.I love summertime with the boys and getting to stay home and play with them all day!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment