We had a great Easter this year and the boys are looking soooo grown up these days! We git back from our week long trip to Texas (I will post those pic next) later Friday night and I was more thank thankful that Brion and I had gotten all of the Easter eggs/baskets done before we left for out trip! We went to church and then the boys picked Chinese food for lunch (tradition Easter fare huh?) and then we came home and the found what the Easter bunny had left for them. We do baskets after church that ways they are not all on a sugar high during services, haha! After baskets we all took about a 2 hour nap and then went to Mom and Dad's to do our egg hunt. The boys all had a blast and we ordered some supper from a nearby deli afterwards. It was a wonderful day and I love making these memories as a family!!!


























No comments:
Post a Comment