Thursday, July 19, 2012
Solo Trip to Texas!
The first week in July I had the awesome opportunity to take a trip, ALONE, to Texas!!! My brother needed his mustang hauled to Dallas so I thought that it might be fun to take a tour of a few cities and visit with friends that I hadn't seen in years! Brion so generously agreed to watch the boys by himself for SEVEN WHOLE DAYS, and he did great!!!! I brought Ryan god car in Dallas, got to visit 2 Jennifer's and Dianne in San Antonio, and got to see Mike, Tabitha, Asher, and Everly in Houston while I stayed at their beautiful new home! I also got to visit my best friend Kristen and several great friends from college! It was a whirlwind trip but it was SO FUN! I had my fill of awesome Mexican, Vietnamese, and Greek foods while I was there and also got to have my good old Whataburger :) I was so blessed to get to take such a fun and refreshing trip and could not wait to hug all of my boys the second I got home! Than you Brion, you are the BEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment