Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Morning Part 2

After the boys and Brion and I opened presents at our house we rode, drove, scooted over to Poppa and Gee's house. I made a really yummy crock pot breakfast casserole that I brought over, and we all ate breakfast together before we opened more gifts. We are truly blessed and had a fantastic Christmas this year, I only hope that we can be a blessing to others in this new year and to cherish every moment spent together!
Tye serenaded us with his unique foot piano playing.
The boys opened more presents, they all got a remote controlled truck, new pajamas, dvd's, a huge castle and all the people that came with it, and dreamlights stuffed animals that light up at night.


Gee and the grandboys :) Gaige specifically asked for the pink unicorn dreamlight, haha, so Gee got him one!

No comments: