Mason has been on a pirate kick for the past few months now, and he loves anything that has pirates, or has to do with pirates. Mason calls them "parrots", and his favorite movie right now is "parrots of the cawabean". Mom and I went to the outlet store today, and she found a pirate tent complete with matching eyepatch and pirate hat, so of course we had to get it for Mason! When we got home he was begging for me to take it out of the box and set it up. He loves it!!! He had me put on the eye patch and cap, and took some toys and a pillow into the tent with him and played for about an hour until I had to drag him out for naptime!
In the tent with Thomas the Train!
I love my sweet little pirate! Thank you for the tent Gee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment