Saturday, July 5, 2008

6 Months Old!

Since Tye is 6 months old now, I was planning on taking him for pictures at a portrait studio, but he looked so adorable in his little overalls today, I thought it would be fun to take some shots right outside. They turned out so cute, and these are just a few of them!!! I can't wait to go and have them developed and framed! Jennifer helped me by entertaining Mason, as well as keeping our dog Rosie away, she wanted to give Tye lots of sloppy kisses!
Tye can now roll over andbabble, and he has been trying to hold his own bottle! He loves sweet potatoes, applesauce, his play mat, swings, and his big brother! We are still working on sitting up, but he is doing amazingly well considering he was 11 weeks premature! He has a wonderful little personality, and the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen!




No comments: