Not much going on in our lives this past week. The weekend started out with Mason and myself getting awful head colds, followed unfortunately by Tye and then Brion. We all survived with the help of juice, NyQuil (for the grownups), and lots of sleep!
Tye had his apt with the NICU Developmental Clinic on Tuesday, and the doctors were completely blown away by his progress! Preemies usually attend clinic appointments until they are at least a year old, but the Dr., physical therapist, and P.A. were all so impressed with Tye's development, they told us that there was no need for us to come back...ever!!! I was so happy, this is the same baby that the Dr. said wouldn't make it to the age of viability (24 weeks gestation, babies are not usually resuscitated before this), and here he is not only alive, but thriving! I can not wait to see what God hes in store for Tye, and we are continuously shown his mercy and grace everyday through this little baby!
Mason is doing great, and on Wednesday night decided that he was ready for the 3 yr old bible class! The teacher said that he did GREAT, and he was so excited to come and show me his papers, and tell me all about what he learned! I can't believe how fast my little boy is growing up, it just seems like yesterday that I was holding him as a baby.
Hopefully now that we are all feeling better we can go out and do some fun things with the boys, and of course I will be there with the camera ready!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment