Friday, September 5, 2008

First Night!

Since Tye came home from the NICU in Feb., he has been sleeping downstairs with us. He started out in a bassinet in our room, and then moved up to a pack-n-play in the office (right next to our room). So, for the past 6 months he has literally been no more than ten feet away...until Tuesday night! Tye has gotten so big, that he looked uncomfortable in the pack-n-play, so on Tues. night he made the move upstairs to his room and his big, comfy crib! I think that I was more upset about his first night than he was, I am a little bit attached! He slept for a whole 12 hours, and when he woke up at 9:30 am, I was there with the camera! I think that the bigger bed agrees with him, he was all smiles when I went in!
" Hi Mom! Stop taking pictures and pick me up!"
He has been sleeping in his room every night since then, and it is nice to have the office available again! Great job Tye on your "first night"!

No comments: