Last night Brion and I got to go out for a wonderful Valentines dinner/date! Gee and Poppa came over and watched the boys for us as we celebrated our Valentine's day a little early, I hate all of the crowds, so we decided to go a day before. Before we left, Mason gave me his Valentines present, he was too excited to wait! Brion had taken him to the mall, and he picked me out a candle from Bath and Body Works all by himself! He also knows that Mommy loves lip gloss, so he picked one of those out too, he is such a little sweetheart! Brion took my to my favorite place in the world to eat, macaroni Grill, and then we went furniture shopping, and ended the night with a movie. We had such a wonderful time together, and appreciate Gee and poppa sooooo much for watching the boys for us! We are giving the boys their Valentines Day stuff today, so I will post some more pictures later on tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment