Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Snow!!!

Yesterday it started snowing again, and Mason just could not wait to get out in it! He played in it a good while yesterday afternoon, and then this morning Brion and I took both boys for a snow ride in the golf cart.
Tye was all bundled up in his "Tye-in-a-bag" and ready to go get the golf cart from Poppa's house.

All warm and toasty and ready to go! The snow has started to melt today, but we are supposed to get a bunch more tonight!

This is how Tye enjoyed the outing, all snuggled up in his car seat under his blankets.

Mason was trying so hard to roll down the hill, but he kept rolling sideways.



Tye was getting cranky in his car seat so him and I took a ride while Brion and Mason ran around...literally.
He finally rolled down the hill on our way home, he was so proud of himself!
We had a blast outside with the boys,and Brion is off for the next couple of days so I'm sure we will get alot more playtime in!










No comments: