Starting Friday morning and ending Saturday afternoon was our 28 hours with Mason! Since we will be adding another member to our family soon, we thought that it would be fun to spend some quality alone time with our sweet firstborn Mason. Gee and Poppa watched Tye all day Friday and overnight for us while we did ALL kinds of fun stuff with Mason which included a trip to the Dr (just to check on baby), lunch at Macaroni Grill (he was ecstatic that you could draw on the table), all afternoon at Chuck E Cheese (where I totally beat Brion in ski ball), a walk by the river with some ice cream, and an overnight stay in a beautiful hotel suite complete with an indoor pool and room service complements of Poppa!!!
My Dr's apt on Friday went great! Baby Gaige is now 1 lb 1 oz and was kicking around like crazy! Mason loved getting to go with us and see his new little brother for the first time!
The river front is a great place for kids to run and play...Mason had a ball!
1 comment:
I just love it Jamie! That was so sweet of your parents. You will never forget that time with Mason and I know he won't either. That was such a great idea. I'm so glad you were able to do that.
Post a Comment