Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Brothers Three

Tonight we went to church for the first time since Gaige has been born, and it was nice to start out by easing into a Wednesday night service with a smaller crowd. The boys did great, mason and Tye both graduated to the next class/age group, and Gaige slept through the sermon in the auditorium with Brion and I. It was wonderful to get to go to church again and great to see all of out church friends again!
I took a couple of pictures of the boys before we left tonight, this is the first decent one that I have gotten of the three of them in a while!
The way this boy is eating and growing he won't be "little" for long!
Oh how I love this sweet baby!

2 comments:

Christin said...

Truely Blessed!! Those three boys are handsome! Gaige looks just like a mini Brion sitting in that chair!!

Jamie said...

Yes, he is definately his Daddy's "mini me" thats for sure!