It has been downright COLD here this week and we have been stuck inside for the majority of the weekend, so today when the afternoon sun warmed thing up a bit you better believe that the boys were more than ready to go out and play!!! Mason and Tye could not get to the swing set fast enough when we got home from picking Mason up from preschool, and I couldn't blame them, it was beautiful out! Gaige even came out for a brief swing before I brought him back in to the warm house, and he really enjoyed it. I can not wait for spring time to get here so these boys can play outside all day long, but I am thankful for the perfect day we had today and for the blessing of our three boys!
Mason wanted me to take a picture of him going down the slide upside down, he loves his swing set!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment