Saturday, January 30, 2010

A day in town.

These are actually pictures from last weekend, but I figured better late than never, so here goes!
Last Saturday we all went out to eat at Macaroni Grill with Gee and Poppa! It really takes about and extra hour just to get the boys dressed and ready to go out, so just a trip into town can pretty much take up the entire day! My mom bought the boys these adorable matching shirts, and I love when they all 3 match (I know in the near future they won't want to so I take advantage of the matching cuteness every chance I get). After a wonderful lunch Brion and I and the boys headed over to Sam's Club to buy some "in bulk" items like diapers, wipes, a giant can of cheese balls, you know the "usuals" haha! The boys love Sam's and I love it because the shopping carts are so big there that all 3 of them can fit! We spent a good hour and a half in Sam's before we headed home, and since all the boys were matching we dropped by Mom and Dad's on the way to the house to snap a quick picture...notice I said quick, not good, haha! It really was a fun day and it is so neat to get to go out all together with the boys, thanks Gee and Poppa!!!

Tye in his seat on the way to the resturaunt :)
Mason and his "superfastcars".
1st attempt at a picture with all 3.
Tye is not really loving the camera these days! Mason and his "minime" Gaige.
Family shot...I love how all 3 boys are looking in 3 completely different directions!!!
Poppa and Gaige :)
Sitting in the car waiting fo Mason and Tye to finish playing, it was a little too cold for Gaige.
*no the car was not moving/yes he sits in a carseat when it is*

No comments: