Monday, March 15, 2010

Cousin's Part II

We got a few more pictures of the babies before Michael and Tabitha had to head back to Texas, and you can tell the personality of these babies in just these few pictures!! Gaige is SUPER laid back and does not mind at all to be put down (this is solely because he is a 3rd child) and Asher hates to be sitting he prefers to stand and be held and likes to have something going on. They are the sweetest babies ever and I am going to miss my little Asher so much! His Aunt Emily took these wonderful pictures of the boys (she made the trip up with Mike and Tab) and shared them with me...thanks Emily!!!
Asher clearly was NOT into this photo shoot, haha!
Tye was upset about something so I was holding both him and Gaige and Gaige decided to start eating Tye's shirt (which made Tye even more upset).
Uncle Mike and Gaige-e-poo!
I just love this picture that Emily got of Gaige!
We had a great visit and look forward to seeing our family again very soon , we love you guys!!!

No comments: