We have not been doing too much this past week, Mason had school on MWF and the days that he was home we went to the big McDonald's play land for several hours. The boys all love playing there and I met up with friends and their kids so we all got to visit while the kiddos played. I don't bring my camera there simply because there is just WAY too much going on, Mason is playing, Tye tries to escape, and Gaige is still in that wobbly walker phase so I am constantly following him around. Brion is almost at the end of his 12 days on at work, and we are planning to take the boys out to Chuck-e-cheese (Mason's pick) and down to the river this week when he is off. Other than that we have not really been up to too much, just enjoying life and looking forward to fall weather!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment