We played outside a good bit today since it wasn't as cold as it has been the past couple of days, the boys gravitate to the barn and that's where we spent most of our time. I got several pictures of Tye and Gaige, but Mason was riding his bike all around and it was pretty hard to get any shots of him. Bella stayed right with Gaige who was determined to eat sticks and dirt, but thanks to her he did not succeed even once!
Tye was loving the leaves!
Sweet Bella
I got Mason a bunch of costumes that were on clearance after Halloween, so he was GI Joe today, haha!

I circled the stick and drew an arrow by it in the next few pictures to show just how attentive Bella is, she was not going to let him get the stick in his mouth!







No comments:
Post a Comment