Thursday, November 13, 2008

Playtime wiith Mason

One of my favorite things about being a stay at home mom is getting to watch my boys play, and learn, and grow! I have been so blessed to have this opportunity to stay at home with them while they are little, because in no time at all they will grow up, and the sounds of little feet pitter pattering around all day will just be a memory!
Tye has been taking long morning naps lately, so Mason and I have gotten alot of playtime in together! The company that we rented the slide and bounce house from could not pick them up as scheduled on Monday, so we got a whole extra day to jump around together! Mason thought it was great, and Brion and I even slid down the slide with Mason for over an hour, it was so much fun!

Mason's favorite things right now are his cars from the movie Cars. He has almost everyone that they make, and for his birthday Gee and Poppa got him a racetrack. He has bee playing with it all week long, and on Monday I got down on the rug and "played cars" with my handsome little THREE year old...I still can't believe he is 3!


He lines them all up, then picks out the ones that he wants for the race track!

I love, love, LOVE staying at home with my two precious boys, and I treasure every minute!





No comments: