Last year Mason went trick-or-treating with Brion since I was on bed rest, so this year it was my turn to take him!!! He was so excited all day, and kept asking when it would be time to go get some candy. Our 1st stop was at Poppa and Gee's, of course, and Mason could not believe that when he said "twik-or-tweat" Poppa filled his pumpkin pail up!
After we dropped Tye off, Mason and I met up with his little friend Franklin and we all went over to a nearby neighborhood for some trick-or-treating fun! Mason got the hang of it really fast, and as soon as the candy would hit the bottom of his pail he would yell out "come on Franklin, wets go get more candy"! We stayed out for about 2 hours, and the kids were ready to go (so were the moms). We loaded up back in the van, and headed over to Poppa and Gee's house to pick up Tye. Mason had a ball, and he got so much candy...and I have been helping him eat it!
No comments:
Post a Comment