Monday, March 16, 2009

Police Cars and Puddles

It has been rainy and wet outside for the past few days, but yesterday afternoon we got a little break in the rain and Mason was begging to go play. He brought out two of his absolute favorite toys...a police jeep and cruiser...imagine that! I went in to check on Tye and when I came back out there he was in all of his glory in the biggest puddle he could find, he is most definitely all boy!
He was so proud of the "biggest crash ever" and wanted me to take lots of pictures so he could see them.


He loves that Brion is a "powice man daddy" and loves to play with his police cars, even if he is sinking them in a huge puddle!






1 comment:

The Moses Family said...

I imagine that will be Zachary in a few years!!