Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What goes up can now come down too!

This is Tye's new trick...climbing up and down the stairs! He has been able to climb up for the past month or so, but just started figuring out that he could also scoot down them! He thinks that he is big stuff when he gets to go up and down the stairs (with mommy behind him the whole time) and he will just start laughing when he makes it to the top. We are still waiting for him to start walking, but for now he is very content to climb the stairs.


Going up...

and coming down....






Tye finally got to go in for his 1 year well check and immunizations last week and all was well. He got all caught up on his shots, and weighed in at 21 lbs 12oz (10th %) and measured 29 3/4 inches long (25%). He is still a little guy but considering he was born 11 weeks early the Dr said he was right on track and looked great!!!




2 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day! Love your new blog background! Very cute!

Laurie said...

I am so glad that Ty loves his minky! I have still been making baby stuff for past clients, but with all the interest, I might have to put some of the baby stuff back on the website! I'll let you know when I get a chance to do that!

Congratulations on baby #3! That's awesome!