Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

This past Saturday Brion and I took the boys to the pumpkin patch that is just a few miles down the road from our house, Mason was really looking forward to going since he has been before, and this was the first time that Tye and Gaige have ever gone! I made several attempts to get picture of all 3 boys looking/smiling at the same time, but there was just way too much going on around us. I'm glad I brought my camera though, I always love looking back at all of our pictures! We got to go in the hayride, the soybean maze, and pick pumpkins before we ran out of sunlight, and I think that we are going to try and bring the boys back to do the face painting, cow train, corn cannon, and games another day since it is literally about 3 miles from the house.
Mason(4) Gaige(1) and Tye(2)
2010
Gaige will usually humor me and smile at the camera a couple of times, but the tractors were going by and there were just so many more interesting things to look at!
My mom got them their matching shirts and I loved how cute they all looked running around together in them!

Mason in the soybean maze. Sweet boys, we had so much fun!




On the hayride to the pumpkin patch!
There was a lady who offered to take a picture for us and she was so worried that the boys were not all looking at the camera, I laughed and kindly told her that I didn't really care either way and I just wanted to capture the moment...yep, moment captured, haha!
Mason insisted on wearing his light saber to pick out pumpkins, he is such a funny little guy!
Pretty sure the pumpkin weighed as much as Tye!

Gaige didn't get his off the ground, but he gave it a great try!


Brion helped the boys haul their pumpkins back to the hayride.
We had the best time and I love making these fun memories with the boys!!!

No comments: