It is hard to believe that Tye is 4 months old now! It just seems like yesterday that he was a teeny little guy that we had to visit in the hospital! Tye is over 12 lbs now, and is doing all of the age appropriate things for a preemie his age. He is sitting up with help, and he has amazing head and neck strength and coordination! He is now sleeping through the night...yay for Mommy!
It is so much fun to watch him grow, and I can't wait to see who he will become!

Tye has been entertaining the idea of smiling for a couple of weeks now, and I never have the camera ready in time to catch the moment. So a few days ago I got a couple of pictures of Tye looking very amused, and the tiniest smile starting to show!
Tye has been entertaining the idea of smiling for a couple of weeks now, and I never have the camera ready in time to catch the moment. So a few days ago I got a couple of pictures of Tye looking very amused, and the tiniest smile starting to show!
No comments:
Post a Comment