This is a Bumbo seat! They had just come out with them after Mason was already sitting up unassisted, so I told myself that we would definately get one for the next baby. So, here it is! These little seats are so cool, they really help build the core muscles that babies need in order to sit up all by themselves, which is really great for Tye because preemies have underdeveloped muscles! It is also really neat because he can look around without having to be in a bouncy seat or a swing, he is like a real little person now! I'm not sure what Tye thought about the seat at first, but Mason was right there beside him, telling him "it's ok baby tye"!
Mason also really likes the Bumbo, and anytime that Tye is not in it Mason is! He was trying to "get baby tye out" in this picture so he could have the seat to watch his new favorite movie "parrots if the cawiibean".
Aww, Mason is a great big brother!
I think that Tye just discovered his toes in this one. He vas very fascinated with them to say the least!
Needless to say, the Bumbo seat is very popular in our house, and I would highly reccomend them to everyone with babies! Mason has been sick with a cold and fever for the past few days, so we have been attempting to do inside stuff, Mason is not and inside stuff kind of boy,but he is really into watching movies in the bumbo!
Sooo, I have had plenty of time to catch up on pictures and posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment