This Easter was so much fun with both boys! Mason and I woke up early on Sunday and dyed a dozen eggs for the very first time together! He had a ball putting the eggs in the food coloring, and couldn't wait to show daddy his "painted eggs"!
Everything out and ready to go! We were going to dye them the night before but Mason had a fun evening over at Gee and Poppa's watching cartoons and playing.
Mason adding a little more food coloring.
Looking through the little egg spoon that came with the sticker egg decorating kit Gee got for us.
Mason looking at some of the "painted eggs" and asking when the Easter bunny was going to eat them...he is a funny kid!
Since my parents bought Mason a huge basket full of candy and toys Brion and I decided that we would get Mason his first big boy bike from the Easter bunny!
He is soooo proud of his new bike, he even rode it all the way to Poppa and Gee's for lunch!

Tye and his bunny, it sings "Here comes Peter Cottontail" and moves it's ears up and down, Tye LOVES it!
After we finished dying eggs and getting Easter presents, it was off to Poppa and Gee's for BBQ, potato salad, deviled eggs, baked beans, and Gee's Easter cupcakes!
Tye got into the Easter baskets as soon as we got to their house!
Gee's cute Easter egg cupcakes...so tasty!
Tye would not keep the bunny ears on his head, so I gave him a little piece of chocolate and put them on him for a quick picture!
The Easter Bunny even came for Brion and I!!! I got a cute purse, books, chocolate (of course) and 2 huge bags of new bath towels from JC Penny's...yay!!! Brion got a new GPS for his car and an I Tunes gift card, who knew the Easter bunny still comes even after your all grown up??? Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun Easter!!!
Tye and his bunny, it sings "Here comes Peter Cottontail" and moves it's ears up and down, Tye LOVES it!
1 comment:
Your Easter Bunny should have made a stop at my house!
Post a Comment