Monday, April 27, 2009

Riding "Shapes"

Mason got a new big boy bike from the Easter Bunny this year, and it has been the best investment that the "Easter Bunny" has ever made! He LOVES to be outside riding his bike, and he LOVES for Brion to go out and ride with him! Brion taught him how to ride the bike and stop, and Mason's favorite thing to do with Daddy is ride "shapes". This means that Brion and him ride in patterns of circles, squares, triangles, etc for hours on end.Poor Brion, I get tired just watching them out there!
Mason and Daddy=Best Friends!
Riding shapes.


3 comments:

Laurie said...

How fun for Mason--just him and his dad!

Jamie said...

I know, they have a ball together! I got out there a couple days ago and only lasted about 30 riding bikes. At least I tried right..haha!

Jamie said...

30 minutes :)