I am having a really hard time convincing myself that Mason and Tye are the "big boys" now compared to Gaige, so I have resorted to calling them the "bigger boys", it makes them still sound somewhat little.
The bigger boys have been having a ball with their little brother and have really come to love and accept their little brother. Mason is the sweetest big brother and loves to hold and rub on Gaige, while Tye still calls Gaige "kitty" he does have his sweet moments and has kissed Gaige on the head on several occasions. Mason is really enjoying his 2 days a week of preschool, and Tye loves having us all to himself while Mason is gone and Gaige is napping. It has been alot cooler here in the evenings, so I have been sitting on the porch with Gaige while the 2 bigger boys play.
Mason's shirt says "thats it, I'm telling grandpa" so true....Poppa is Mason's best buddy and they have spent alot of time lately shooting off fireworks and swimming before it gets too cold.
2 comments:
I just died laughing when I read that Tye calls Gaige "kitty!" That HAS to go in the baby book!!
Tye is definately very entertaining!
Post a Comment