Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More of Gaige

It is so hard to believe that Gaige will be 4 weeks old tomorrow! He is such a little blessing and I am enjoying every second of time that I get to spend with this sweet baby! Gaige is almost out of newborn sized clothes and is already in size 1 diapers. He is a great eater, besides the occasional spit ups, and sleeps wonderfully! Gaige and I have our Mommy and me time after the bigger boys go to bed, I just get to sit and cuddle the little guy for as long as I want until he falls asleep. I took some new pictures of him last night in his little "man gown", these things are great for night time (no snaps or zippers to worry about for diaper changes)!

I promise he likes having his picture made, haha!
Bright eyes, I'm pretty sure that he is going to have the same beautiful blue eyes that his brothers have!
I just love this little boy!
I'm not too sure what he was doing in this one, but his hand must have been very interesting to him.
The next few are some funny/strange/interesting faces that he was making .
This is actually the tail end of a smile!


I love you sweet boy, you are my sunshine!

No comments: