Monday, September 28, 2009

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem!

It has been raining here for the past week...enough so that there was flooding where Brion works. The boys have had to stay inside since it all started and they were pretty much getting stir crazy by this weekend, so I was more than ready for them to get out and play! Today was the perfect day to be outside, it started to really cool, and was really pleasent most of the day, we left the windows open for a good part of the morning because it was so nice. Brion and I sat out on the porch and let Mason and Tye play to their hearts content and they had a blast!!! I think that this is probably one of the last days that they will be able to go out like this but today was a no shoes, no shirt, no problem kind of day!
Mason and Tye have really stared to interact and play together, so fun to watch!!





Gaige hung out on the porch with Brion and I in his bouncy seat and slept the morning away!
We are truly blessed!!!

No comments: