Thursday, September 17, 2009

Comparison Bear

When Tye came home I took his picture next to a little beanie baby bear to show just how tiny he was, and also to show how much he grew. My mom got Gaige this heartbeat sounds bear and I decided that this is what I will use for his comparison bear (since he is not a micro-baby like Tye was). Gaige had filled up his belly tonight and fell fast asleep on my chest, so I took the opportunity to get a few pictures of him while he was asleep ( in case you are wondering...no Gaige does NOT sleep on his belly...no worries I just put him like this for pics).

Gaige and Bear 4 weeks old.
The rest are just some sweet shots of our little boy, enjoy!


I turned him over on to his back and he covered his face with his little arm...so cute!

Thank you Lord for this sweet baby boy!

No comments: