Monday, August 11, 2008

Barber Shop Boys

Today we all took a trip to Chattsworth to Brion's barber to get everyone a haircut (minus Mom). I was there for the sole purpose of taking pictures! This was Tye's 1st haircut ever, and I did not want to miss it! Mason and Brion both got haircuts too, then we all went out for a burger and a milkshake!
Tye did great, he just looked around, and stared at himself in the mirror!

Holding still is so hard when you are only 7 months old!
Mr. Martin giving Tye his very first haircut.
All finished, and very handsome!
Mason's turn, he just jumped right up into the chair like a big boy!
He is growing up so fast, I couldn't believe that he sat there all on his own!
Daddy and Tye reading a gun magazine (no surprise there) while Mason was getting his hair cut. Brion and Mason usually make the trip to the barber shop alone, so I felt very honored to be invited along...thanks guys, I love you all!!!

No comments: