Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pirate Mason Revistied

I know that I have already posted about pirate Mason, but this was way too cute to pass up! We went to some friends house last night to watch the Olympic opening ceremonies, but as we were loading up the car, Gee stopped by with something for Mason (imagine that)! She was in Toys R Us and found him this adorable pirate costume, needless to say I don't think that we will ever get Mason to wear normal clothes again! He put it on this morning and then decided it was time to go and play on his tractor...we are all out of pirate ships, so he had to make due with the John Deere!

It's the little country boy pirate, which is very helpful in case you are sailing the seas, and all of a sudden feel the need to pull a plow!

Here he is terrorizing the cat in true pirate Mason style!
We love our little pirate! Thanks Gee, you have saved us alot of money, we will never have to buy him clothes again!!!

No comments: