Friday, August 22, 2008

"this is my big boy underwear"

For the past week, Mason has been wearing his "big boy underwear!!!
No diapers, no pullups, just real Superman, Cars, Thomas the Train, Bob the Builder underwear (yes, I did get carried away when I was picking them out, but I wanted it to be fun). He came down stairs on Monday morning diaperless, and announced to Brion and I that he wanted to go pee pee in the potty! He has been doing a great job, and he also gets 2 Skittles candies after every time that he makes it to the potty...I'm not above a bribe! I guess this means that my little man really is growing up, and I couldn't be prouder! I would have posted some pictures of Mace in his new undies, but I don't think that he would appreciate that when he gets older...but don't worry, I took some, and they are adorable!

No comments: