Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sniffle, sniffle, SWING!

Both Mason and Tye have had the sniffles for the past few days, so we have not really gone outside much. They were both feeling alot better today, and this was the first day that it has not been raining since Monday, so we went out on the swing set for a little fresh air.
Yes, I know I said that I would not post pictures of Mason is his undies, but this is how he is dressed every day (it really helps the whole potty process when there is just one layer of clothing on). He has, by the way been using the potty exclusively for the past 12 days!!!
This is the most the poor little Tye has smiled in the past few days, colds are no fun! He really enjoys his little swing, and absolutely loves being outside!
Boots likes to jump up on Mason while he is trying to play! Here she is about to pounce...poor Mace.
My two little blue eyed boys!




We stayed outside for about a hour, and then it was time for lunch and naps!!!
I am so happy that they are both feeling better!

No comments: