This was our 1st year to make cookies for Santa with Mason, and boy did he have fun! Although he ate more m&m's than he put on the cookies, Brion and I had fun staring a tradition with him! Before we started, I took some pictures of the boys together (Tye went down for a nap while we baked) in their little matching sweatshirts that my mom made for them!
I found this plate while we were shopping the day after Thanksgiving, and thought that it would be fun to fill up with cookies for Santa every Christmas eve!
Brion was standing behind me so Tye would not look at the camera, he just wanted to gaze at his daddy!
I opted for the easy break and bake cookies this year, and we decorated them with some red and green m&m's (the ones that Mason didn't eat that is).
No comments:
Post a Comment