This morning Tye woke up extra early, so what better to do than take pictures and play!
Brion and I stayed up late last night making Christmas candy and watching movies together, so he and Mason are still snoozing in our room. Mason has been having bad dreams every now and then, so in the middle of the night, we get a little visitor in our room. Brion moved a little twin mattress into our room at the foot of the bed, and when Mason has a bad dream, he just comes downstairs and hops in his "tiny wittle bed".
I had fun hanging out with my little Tye this morning, and he is feeling so much better after a 10day dose of antibiotics and lots of love from Momma and Daddy. It is so hard to believe that in just 9 more days my sweet little baby will be ONE!
(thats what he is holding in his little hand)
He likes his duckies, and I love the fact that this is a very quiet toy :).
He was trying his hardest to get to Masons basket full of cars, Tye loves pulling them down off the toybox and hearing them crash to the ground...all boy!

We are all finished with our Christmas shopping, and I have been wrapping presents every night after the boys go to bed. Mason is so excited to see what Santa will bring for him, and it is so neat to see Christmas through the eyes of your children! Brion, Mason and I are going to make cookies for Santa later this afternoon, so I will post more pictures then!
No comments:
Post a Comment