This year for Christmas I asked "Santa" for a new camera, and I got it!!! I have always had the little point and shoot digital cameras, and lately I have been wanting to try out one of the larger (better) types. They take awesome pictures and you rarely ever need a flash, which whites out faces so badly with the little cameras. I got the Nikon D40 from Mom and Dad this year, and Brion got me a really great zoom lens, a carry case, and some filters. I have take about 500 pictures since yesterday just to play with all the settings, and learn more about the camera! So this morning when Mason wanted to go ride his new Power Wheels I followed right behind him with my camera ready!
This was Mason's big present from Gee and Poppa this year, and he LOVES it!
We may need to work on his counting before kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment