Just a year ago, a tiny 3 lb 5oz little boy came in to the world with a scream that sounded like a newborn kitten. He was born 11 weeks early,and was very sick, but God had big plans for this tiny little baby!
This year has been filled with joy and laughter, and also fear, watching our little guy grow and learn, along with numerous trips to the ER , but we were not alone, God has been with us throughout our long journey with Tye, and has kept him in the palm of his hand.
This is the very first picture taken of Tye by Brion about 4 hours after he was born, and the first good look I got of our new little baby. He stole my heart that day just a year ago, and he will always be my sweet, tiny, screeching, Baby Tye!
I took this picture tonight while Tye was playing, and I am just in awe of how far he has come in just a year!
He is nearly 20 lbs of sweet, chubby, happy baby boy, and we wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:
Jamie, Tye has come a very long way. He has touched many many hearts. I will never forget him. He pulls on my heart strings all the time. I am the one that has been blessed the most. How? I didn't take care of only Tye but I gained many dear friends. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYE! Just remember I do have a gray hair with your name on it.... Love, Cherry
We need to come see you guys again so Sadie can meet Gaige and play with the boys again. I can't believe how much Tye has grown. I noticed you've had a tough year with illness and er trips. I hope those are coming to an end. I saw you got a bike with trailer. I hope to get that one of these days. I will need it once #2 arrives....not even on the way yet! Well, thanks for sharing your family with the blog.
Post a Comment